- £21k - 26k per year
- Stoke, West Midlands, England
Location: Stoke on Trent
Hours: Full-Time, Monday-Friday
Salary: £21,000 – £26,000 per annum DOE
My client are a well-established business who have become market leaders in their sector and are continuing to grow, even through the pandemic!
They are now seeking a motivated and energetic CAD Technician who is looking to develop their skills in a challenging and fast-paced environment. This position is primarily focused on developing new and existing products as well as managing multiple bespoke design projects.
- Designing bespoke products to client’s requirements
- Designing and amending new products to a pre-agreed specification
- Producing high quality drawings to allow for accurate production of parts
- At least 3 years experience within a similar role, ideally within the manufacturing/fabrication industry
- Proven working knowledge of Autodesk Inventor or AutoCAD
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently in a fast-paced design office
- Good communication skills in order to liaise with other departments effectively
This is a straight permanent position within a great company who like to look after their staff with great benefits!
For more information, call Sophie on 01782 712230
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.