Client Services Executive
- Market related
- Stone, Staffordshire, England
CLIENT SERVICE ADVISOR
Location: Stone, Staffordshire
Hours: Monday-Friday between 7am-7pm (37.5 hours per week)
Our client are market leaders in their sector working with some of the largest manufacturers in the world. Due to continued growth, they are now seeking a full-time Client Service Advisor to join their team to coordinate and deliver effective organisation to their customers.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactive planning of product collection, including the coordination of of product availability
- Accurate maintenance of electronic proof of delivery system
- Coordinate off-site product transfers with customers and transport companies
- Maintenance of daily reports
- Provide administration support to the operations department, as well as the supporting of the reception desk
- Resolving any handover issues promptly and professionally
Key skills required:
- Proven experience within a customer service and administration role
- Strong planning and organisational skills with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally both over the phone and face to face
- Strong IT skills including MS Excel and Outlook
- Resourceful and good decision-making skills
This role won’t be around for long, so don’t delay…APPLY NOW or call the team on 01782 712230 for more information.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.