Clinical Lead Nurse
Job ID: 5755065
Chesham, Buckinghamshire, England
£53k per year
Job Type: Full Time
Are you an experienced Clinical Lead Nurse? Do you have an active NMC pin? Are you looking for a new full-time role?
If yes, we have a wonderful opportunity for you! KPI Care are recruiting for a Clinical Lead Nurse to join one of our amazing clients based in Buckinghamshire on a permanent basis.
Salary: £53,032 pa
Contracted hours: Full time
Contract Type: Permanent
It is a requirement that all candidates have a valid NMC pin and are eligible to work in the UK
KPI Care are currently looking for a talented Clinical Lead Nurse to join a wonderful care home based in Hertfordshire.
What KPI Care are looking for:
As a Clinical Lead Nurse, you will be responsible for ensuring a high level of care is provided to residents, which meets the code of conduct and company procedures. You will support the Clinical Care Manager in leading the clinical team, providing strong clinical knowledge to ensure the highest standards are achieved in all areas of the home including relationship centred care, clinical care, and dementia care.
For this role as Clinical Lead Nurse, experience within a care home is essential, as well as a minimum of two years in a shift leadership/management role and a Dementia Qualification for a care home environment.
Your responsibilities as Clinical Lead Nurse will include:
- You will lead and support the clinical team to deliver outstanding care, as well as acting in the absence of the Clinical Care Manager as required.
- Support in the recruitment and training of the clinical team, ensuring the supervisions and appraisals are completed when necessary.
- You will ensure care plans are regularly audited and that they are appropriate to the residents needs and reflect the care being delivered.
- Excellent career development and progression opportunities
- Rewards and discount scheme
- Company benefits, pension, life assurance and optional healthcare.
To apply for this fantastic Clinical Lead Nurse opportunity, or would like more information on this role, please contact the team at KPI Care on 01782 956420 or send your CV to LeonieH@kpicare.co.uk
We look forward to hearing from you!
#kpicare #healthcare #loveyourjob #nursing #leadnurse #registerednurse
Apply for this job:
Click here to apply for this job.