Clinical Lead Nurse
Job ID: 5755541
Telford, Shropshire, England
£47,840 per year
Job Type: Full Time
Are you an experienced Clinical Lead Nurse? Do you have an active NMC pin? Are you looking for a new, exciting opportunity?
If yes, we have the perfect role for you! KPI Care are looking for Clinical Lead to join one of our esteemed clients on a permanent basis based in Telford.
It is a requirement that all candidates have a valid NMC pin and are eligible to work in the UK
Salary: £47,840 per anum
Contracted hours: Full time
Contract Type: Permanent
KPI Care are looking for a Clinical Nurse Lead to join a fantastic care home based in Telford on a permanent basis.
What KPI Care are looking for:
As a Clinical Lead Nurse, you will work closely with your team to ensure continuous assessments, planning, implementation, and evaluation of residents' care, and your skills will be essential in supporting residents with all of their needs, therapeutic interventions, and meaningful occupations.
You will be responsible for providing excellent care towards residents and use your strong leadership skills to help your team to ensure the highest standards are provided in relationship centred care, clinical care, and dementia care throughout the home.
A valid NMC pin is required for this role, as well as previous experience in delivering high quality, relationship centred care and knowledge in dementia care.
Your responsibilities as Clinical Lead Nurse will include:
- Assist with responsibility for clinical care in the home.
- Assist with the recruitment and training of the clinical team
- Ensure that all supervision, appraisal and performance management reviews are completed
- Lead the clinical team to ensure they are working to the required standards
- Complete internal and external audits
- Rota management
- Assess, plan and evaluate care of service users to ensure it is maintained and reflects their needs and wellbeing.
- Ensure medication is ordered and administered in line with company policies
and procedures and the NMC guidelines.
- Excellent training and career development opportunities
- Company benefits, pension, life assurance and optional healthcare
- Rewards and discount scheme
To apply for this wonderful Clinical Lead Nurse opportunity, or would like more information on this role, please contact the team at KPI Care on 01782 956420 or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
#kpicare #healthcare #loveyourjob #care #nursing #registerednurse
Apply for this job:
Click here to apply for this job.