Commercial Recruitment Manager
- £30k - 35k per year
- Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
As a Recruitment Manager at KPI Recruiting, you will be responsible for managing the delivery of recruitment activities for KPI Commercial. Ensuring the delivery of all permanent and temporary recruitment requirements are delivered within the overall business growth Strategy.
The Commercial Branch Manager will be responsible for overseeing the running of the branch, watching over the recruitment consultants to make sure every employer/candidate gets a high level of service.
Your focus will also be working on new business large/national accounts.
We would expect the Branch Manager to be building the company’s profile, looking for more business and finding the best ways to promote it. On top of this, the Branch Manager must motivate your teams by setting targets and helping KPI staff to reach them.
Your role will be integral to the team as you will form the bridge between the Directors and the team, will be expected to monitorof targets and provide monthly repoirts on these, you will be setting achievable targets and goals for the team.
You will carry out monthly one – two – one appriasals with the team; Monitoring weekly KPIs, calls logged and visits attended.
Hold a daily team briefing, providing daily structure, reviewing sales/ calls lists, ensuring daily emails are sent/ eshots are monitored
You will be responsible for monitoring the Trust pilot reviews, checking weekly advertising, and any social marketing/ monitor marketing campaigns
- Build strong and effective relationships with existing clients and new business clients
- Manage the ‘sales cycle’ sales and report weekly figures throughout the branch
- Maintain up to date knowledge and in-depth expertise of the external recruitment market and associated competitive organisations, providing insights and guidance as necessary to clients and internal teams
- Monitor the quality of all candidates and ensure that the adverts and interviews during recruitment process are aiming to raise the bar of candidate quality.
- Offer training and support to less experienced employees to share best practice and ensure that a collaborative and consistent approach is adopted across all KPI Recruiting divisions.
- Divisional figures to be updated weekly
- Contribute to the development and establishment of KPI Recruiting online band. Supporting all social media channels and activities.
- Drive sales incentives throughout the branch.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Manage delivery of all permanent and temporary recruitment for the branch, ensure collaborative working across divisions.
- Gross profit targets to be met – as set by the director
- Sales cycle to be driven and monitored
- New business targets to be achieved: 1 new client per month with no reduction on client numbers or ‘temps out’
- Working towards bring on-board 1 national account per quarter
- Effectively manage junior consultants including development.
- We bring energy and passion to our work and always aim to beat the external competition:
- Professional, inspirational leader.
- Demonstrates extensive local market knowledge – strong commercial acumen
- We drive speed to clients. We relentlessly prioritise and pursue the outcomes that matter to our business:
- Address problems immediately and plan and organise to move forward quickly
- Strong listening skills, having the ability to see things from other peoples perspectives
- Effectively deal with disapproval.
- Possess self-confidence.
- Heavy duty resilience. Have passion for their job and life in general!
- Be tactful and articulate
- Have strong leadership skills
- Be analytical and methodical in your approach to problems
- Be an excellent judge of character
- Be motivated and results driven
- Be able to act quickly and decisively
- Have good IT skills
- Have a good eye for detail
- Have excellent organisational skill