Commercial Recruitment Manager
Job ID: 5643203
Manchester City Centre, Greater Manchester, England
£35k - 40k per year + Bonus
Job Type: Full Time
KPI Recruiting LTD are currently doing what we do best, which in case you didn’t know is…RECRUITING!
We have an opportunity available internally for a Commercial Team Manager to join our team, based in our Manchester Branch.
We are a well-established company which has continued to grow since we originally opened in 2008, and our commercial team are thriving, so why not get in on the success? All whilst working in a buzzing office environment!
What does the role entail?
- Build strong and effective relationships with existing clients and new business clients
- Manage the ‘sales cycle’ sales and report weekly figures for the team
- Maintain up to date knowledge and in-depth expertise of the external recruitment market and associated competitive organisations, providing insights and guidance as necessary to clients and internal teams
- Ensure the quality of all candidates being presented for interview and adverts are of high quality and updated regularly.
- Offer training and support to the team, to ensure their needs are being met and to encourage their success
- Share best practice and ensure that a collaborative and consistent approach is adopted across KPI Recruiting
- Contribute to the development and establishment of KPI Recruiting online brand.
- Support with social media and Marketing campaigns.
- Drive sales incentives throughout the team.
- Ensure clear communication within the team, by holding team briefings, completing 1:1’s with each team member, and monitoring reviews and targets.
- Monitor KPI’s within the team to ensure the team are working towards reaching their KPI’s, and support where needed.
What do we want to see from you?
- Full UK Driving license
- Strong recruitment or sales environment background
- Experience managing a team
- Experience at team leader level or above
- Act as a role model
- Strong leadership skills
- Motivated and results driven
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships and relate to people on an emotional level
- Active problem solver
- Bring energy and passion into the office
- Ability to see things from other people’s perspectives
- Always maintains a sense of humour!
Why work at KPI Recruiting Ltd?
- Routes for progress and opportunities to transition into other internal positions if this is what you would like!
- Friendly and welcoming team environment
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holiday, and one day off for your Birthday!
- Regular team outings and events
- Refer a friend scheme
- Part of FAST50 best places to work
- Bonus on top of salary
- Stay hydrated, the fridge is always stocked with drinks for you to help yourself to, and if you fancy a hot drink don’t worry, we have that covered too!
- Prosecco Fridays! (Or if you aren’t a fan of prosecco help yourself to a beer!)
If you are interested, please get in contact with Jessie by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job:
Click here to apply for this job.