Job ID: 5748216
Liverpool, Merseyside, England
£22k - 25k per year
Job Type: Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Compliance and Health & Safety Administrator to join well established and fast-growing manufacturer based in the South Liverpool area.
- Maintain and document procedures, testing results, compliance and general information on all supplier outside of the UK including the management of technical files.
- Ensure follow up with issues making sure management can be notified of any issues raised and rectified
- Identify the relevant safety, testing and certification requirements for products and monitor laws ongoing both in the UK and internationally.
- Assess and interpret test reports and certification
- Support the product team in order to establish a compliant product management system
- Liaise with the purchasing team to help streamline the supply chain and limit delays on product queries
- Ensure the timely review, recording and resolution of product/material safety and quality related issues
- Support the product team throughout new product development especially with new materials and new product categories
- Ensure all employees are aware of their responsibility for workplace health and safety.
- Keep up to date with changes in health and safety legislation.
- Administration of all fire and first aid requirements for the business
- Arranging health and safety training
- Responsible for managing version control and documentation within the health and safety Policy
- Recording and monitoring of all H&S reporting (site hazards, near miss, property damage, accident and incidents)
- Responsible for managing version control and documentation within the environmental policy
- Involvement in establishing and maintaining documentation and processes relating to corporate responsibility, environmental awareness and carbon foot print
- Act as a point of contact for compliance, health and safety and environmental queries
- Check testing invoices match up to quotes
- Arrange testing quotes per material in line with regulations for the applicable territory.
- Conduct, and log health and safety checks.
The Successful Candidate
- Experience using Microsoft Applications, specifically Excel, Outlook, Word, SharePoint and teams.
- Knowledge of product compliance would be of advantage, but in-house training will be provided.
- Knowledge of health and safety would be of advantage.
- Ability to problem solve and work independently.
- Previous exposure to an office environment is essential.
What’s On Offer
- Hours: Monday – Friday full time
- Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 DOE
- Free onsite parking
Apply for this job:
Click here to apply for this job.