Credit Controller - Crewe - Permanent - ASAP
Job ID: 5719781
Crewe, Cheshire, England
£25k per year
Job Type: Full Time
KPI Recruiting are urgently looking for an experienced Credit Controller on a permanent basis to work within the Crewe area.
- To maintain client data database and contact when necessary to chase overdue payments and negotiate repayment terms
- Resolve invoice and payment disputes
- Ensure the accuracy of financial records
- Provide timely and accurate reports on credit control activities
- Previous experience in credit control environment is essential
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines
- You must be familiar with accounting software and be confidant using Microscroft pacadges such as Excel
- A proactive and results-driven attitude
if you are interested in this vacancy and have the relevant experience please contact Charlotte Carr 01270589943 or email on email@example.com.
Apply for this job:
Click here to apply for this job.