Customer Service Administrator
- Market related
- Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR
£10.00 PER HOUR
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Administrator to join a well-established organisation, based in Newcastle-Under-Lyme. With offices based all across the UK and planned expansion in the horizon, you will be based at the Head Office and joining an esteemed team of advisors.
Working Monday to Friday; 8AM – 4PM or 9AM – 5PM, the role would include typing reports, advising clients, making appointments and taking payments where necessary. As an integral part of the team, all administrators play a vital role in the business, to enhance their client’s experience both before and after each service.
Whether you are looking for work on a temporary or permanent basis, this great new opportunity is available!
CORE DUTIES OF THE ROLE:
- Collating and writing relative company reports
- Scheduling appointments and updating the database
- Invoicing and taking payments
- Preparing documentation ensuring all relevant paperwork is ready for team
- Assembling client lists
- Updating records and dealing with confidential information
- Dealing with queries via telephone and email
WHAT WOULD BE NEEDED TO SUCCEED?
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to remain organised under pressurised situations
- Natural customer service skills
- Great attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Friendly, enthusiastic and motivated personality
If you are interested in this position, please give Hannah a call at the office on 01782 712 230 or send over your CV to HannahW@kpir.co.uk
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.