CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR
- Market related
- Stafford, Staffordshire, England
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
Hours: Monday-Friday, rotating weekly shifts of 6am-2pm and 12pm-8pm
Pay rate: £375 per week!
IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE!
I have an immediate need for Customer Service Administrators to join my extremely large, reputable manufacturing client based in Stafford.
Due to the location of the company, you will ideally drive, but if you live local it is really easy to get to walking!
- Effectively liaise with trade counters, building a foundation for a good working relationship.
- Maintain departmental records and files accurately.
- Handle queries from trade counters to a positive outcome.
- Maintain a high standard of administration.
- Deliver timely information and resolutions to aid department.
- Liaise with other departments to source information.
In order to be successful in this role long-term, you will possess:
- Strong communication skills with proven experience within a customer-focused environment
- Professional attitude with the ability to prioritise tasks and work from own initiative
- Ability to deliver the highest standard of customer service via phone and email
- Strong attention to detail with proven IT literacy
This role comes with an immediate start, so don’t miss out….call Sophie today on 01782 712230 or email SophieF@kpir.co.uk
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.