Dental Specialist Recruitment Consultant
Job ID: 5745013
Stoke, West Midlands, England
£30k - 35k per year + Bonus
Job Type: Full Time
KPI Recruiting Ltd is a leading recruitment agency known for its commitment to excellence and specialisation in connecting top-tier talent with the best employers.
We are currently seeking a dynamic and driven Dental Specialist Recruitment Consultant to join our KPI Recruiting Family!
In this role, you will play a pivotal part in sourcing and placing qualified dental professionals with our prestigious clients.
What will the job role entail?
- Build strong and effective relationships with new business clients
- Identifying new client opportunities and negotiating fees confidently
- Understanding clients staffing needs and provide tailored recruitment solutions.
- Plan to meet the future recruitment requirements of our Dental clients
- Utilise various channels to identify and attract top-tier dental specialists
- Search and identifying marketable candidates with specialist skill sets
- Daily speculative CV sending to industry specific clients
- Qualify candidates and onboard any new clients
- Monitor the quality of all candidates and ensure that the adverts and interviews during recruitment process are of a high standard.
- Assist in ensuring that the end-to-end recruitment process supports a positive candidate experience at all times
- Following the weekly sales cycle
- Achieve and exceed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) related to candidate placement, client satisfaction, and revenue targets.
- Work in close conjunction with the other Recruitment Consultants to share best practice
- Maintain up to date knowledge and in-depth expertise of the external recruitment market, by staying up to date with industry trends, salary benchmarking, and competitor activities
- Contribute to the growth of KPI Recruitment Ltd
- Using LinkedIn to grow your network whilst also attending networking events
What we are looking for from you!
- Full driving license is required**
- Proven experience as a Recruitment Consultant, with a focus on dental or healthcare professionals.
- In-depth knowledge of the dental industry
- Results-driven with a track record of meeting and exceeding recruitment targets
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and multitasking abilities
- Great attention to detail.
- Able to build strong positive relationships
- Can-do attitude, outgoing people person!
- Confident problem solver
- Ability to manage your own time
Why work for KPI Recruiting?
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Career advancement opportunities within a rapidly growing company.
- Friendly and welcoming team environment
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holiday, and one day off for your Birthday!
- Pension scheme
- Team outings and events – work hard, play hard!
- Refer a friend scheme – Opportunities to work with your friends and earn extra cash!
- Listed in Recruiter FAST50 as one of the fastest growing Recruitment Agencies in the UK – So why not join a team where you can grow with us!
- Stay hydrated, the fridge is always stocked with drinks for you to help yourself to, and if you fancy a hot drink don’t worry, we have that covered too!
If you are interested, please send over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job:
Click here to apply for this job.