Deputy Care Home Manager
Job ID: 5757373
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
£19.81 - 19.81 per hour
Job Type: Full Time
Are you a Deputy Care Home Manager? Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a new opportunity?
If yes, we have the perfect opportunity for you! KPI Care are looking for a Deputy Care Home Manager to join one of our esteemed clients on a permanent basis based in Sheffield.
Salary: £19.81 p/h
Contracted hours: 33 hours p/w – 11 hours supernumerary
Contract Type: Permanent
It is a requirement that all candidates have a valid NMC pin and are eligible to work in the UK
What KPI Care are looking for:
As a Deputy Home Manager, you will be supporting the Home Manager to deliver the highest level of quality care across the home and making sure targets are reached on a daily basis. You will be responsible for the management of the clinical team and ensure effective supervision, planning, assessment, and evaluation of care is carried out throughout the home.
A valid NMC pin and previous nursing experience is essential for this role, as well as an enthusiastic, empathetic approach towards every duty you carry out and a passion for achieving the highest level of care for every resident within the home.
Your responsibilities as a Deputy Care Home Manager will include:
- Leading the care home staff to create a supportive and caring environment for all residents.
- Promoting the safeguarding and welfare of residents in the home.
- Ensuring the highest level of care is provided for all residents at all times with the help of your team.
- Building relationships with your team, residents, and external visitors, using effective communication and a compassionate approach.
- Contributing to the safety and financial responsibilities of the home alongside the management team.
- Excellent training and career development opportunities
- Blue light care
- Refer a friend scheme
- Employee assist programme
- Free uniform
If you are interested in applying for this amazing Deputy Care Home Manager opportunity, or would like more information on the role, please contact the team at KPI Care on 01782 956 420 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
#kpicare #healthcare #loveyourjob #care #nursing #deputymanager
Apply for this job:
Click here to apply for this job.