Digital Marketing Executive
- Market related
- Stoke, West Midlands, England
DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Full-Time Permanent, 40 hours per week
Our client possesses decades of experience in their field of work and operate on a global scale to provide a wide range of desired accessories for their customers. As a result of being trusted by thousands of buyers worldwide, they are looking for an enthusiastic Digital Marketer that will be a strong asset to their team who will focus on the customer journey and online sales conversions.
This varied role will require experience across digital marketing channels, graphic design knowledge and a strong understanding in web design.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Day to day design and upkeep of the online websites
- Adding new products, creating banners, and adhering to existing layouts
- Ensuring there is a collaborative approach to all online sales
- Creating and putting forward new concepts to drive online traffic and sales
- Overseeing the design of UX and UI of static websites, CMS and ecommerce stores
- Liaising with the team regarding design and development specifications and project progress
- Generating ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Consistently ensuring deadlines are met
- Adhering to brand guidelines and existing creative direction
Admirable key skills to have:
- Strong relationship builder with wider teams with effective communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and at a fast pace to tight deadlines, with a can-do attitude
- Always open to change and challenge to drive the business forward
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enjoys variety and demonstrates creative flair
- A proactive team player
- Self-motivated problem solver who uses their own initiative
- Knowledge of WordPress and using the WordPress CMS is essential
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign is required
- Coding is part of the role, so an extensive knowledge of CSS and HTML is essential
If you have a keen eye for detail and passion for digital marketing, this is something you may be interested in! APPLY NOW or call the team on 01782 712230.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.