- £24k - 27k per year
- Winsford, Cheshire, England
My client are a leading contractor with offices across England. They supply and install directly into the new home build sector, supporting some of the most prestigious brands across the UK.
Since 2008, this business has been striving to achieve their goal, which today, operates across four national offices with specialist teams covering the breadth and depth of the UK, servicing UK housebuilders and working with some of the UK’s leading suppliers. This growth has come not through a direct sales team, but through the dedication of the operation and installation teams, providing excellent communication and delivering every time.
To support the continued growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team at the Head office based in Winsford. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, meticulous candidate who wishes to progress their career within Planning/Estimating.
Working within the Estimating and Planning team of 3, you will be involved in all aspects of:
- Working with scaled drawings
- Creating plans/job sheets and pricing for new build housing developments relevant to specific customer requirements.
- liaising with clients and offering guidance and support to ensure installs run perfectly
- Working closely with the different teams
- Planning efficiently from measurements and working drawings to produce cost-effective solutions and plans
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will have strong analytical and maths skills, proficient on systems including Excel and Excellent attention to detail. This role requires the ability to focus for extended periods of times and work to strict deadlines. Fantastic career opportunity with full training provided.
- Strong mathematical and planning skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel
- Masterpiece or equivalent software experience preferred
- Good organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, prioritising and multi-tasking effectively
- Analytical and problem-solving skills using your initiative to overcome obstacles
- Confident communication skills and strong administration skills
Benefits- Forward thinking Business, pension scheme, 28 days holiday + Bank Holidays, Christmas Shutdown and onsite parking.
Hours-Monday-Thursday 8.30am-5pm, Friday 8.30am-4pm
For more information Call Jodie on 01782 712230 or email your CV to email@example.com