- COMPETITVE SALARY DOE
- Chelford, Cheshire, England
Salary: Competitive – Dependant on experience
Immediate start for the right candidate
Founded by a senior team with over 30 year’s experience in the accommodation sector, Our client is a manufacturer, refurbishment and specialist fit-out contractor, committed to quality, service and delivery. Operating as a family-owned business with a team culture that brings out the best in people with the help and support from the management team. Due to retirement they are looking for a confident, warm and loyal Financial Manager to join the team.
The Finance Manager Role
You will need to be self-motivated, highly organised, able to meet deadlines and comfortable working independently within a small management team.
It`s a varied role overseeing a small group of companies. The right candidate will have the ability to switch between companies on a regular basis and being able to multi-task is an essential part of the role.
- Posting of Purchase invoices, credit card transactions, monthly payment runs
- Raising Sales Invoices, credit control
- Inter-Company reconciliation’s and recharges
- Daily bank postings for customer and supplier payments
- Reconciling bank and credit card accounts
- Processing payroll and CIS payments
- Month end processes
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Calculate sectional application for payments for refurbishment projects
- Monthly project cost analysis
- Submit quarterly VAT returns
- Managing Cash flow
- Assist with completion of Year End Accounts
Candidates must be IT literate and able to use industry standard word processing, spreadsheet, and experience with Sage and Quick-books software essential.
Please call Leanne on 01782 712230 or email : firstname.lastname@example.org