- £39.5k - 57.1k per year
- County Dublin, Ireland
KPI Recruiting have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join a well established team for a food manufacturer. This is the perfect opportunity for a budding accountant wanting to progress their career for this maternity cover with the potential to gain a permanent contract.
Salary is dependent on experience – €45k-€65k per annum.
As an Accountant working within the accounts team you will take on the role of supporting the Financial Director through the monthly activities which will include:
- Preparing monthly management accounts to strict group deadlines – including variance analysis and commentary.
- Completing year end accounts preparation.
- Preparation and management of the year end audit.
- Liaising with group and submitting group reporting.
- Preparing monthly balance sheet reconciliations pack and reviewing key ledgers.
- Working with senior process leaders to produce forecasts and budgets whilst reviewing & challenging assumptions, completing variance analysis and supporting for presentations to group executives.
As a Financial Accountant you will be able to manage strict deadlines and will be flexible to ensure these are achieved. You should possess the ability to work across multiple stakeholders within the organisation and demonstrate efficient working methods in both analytical & problem solving tasks within the accounting function.
Experience and Qualifications:
– Excellent Microsoft Excel Skills
– ACCA Qualified accountant
Don’t miss out on this opportunity! Call Keeley on 01782 712230, or email Keeley@kpir.co.uk to apply TODAY!
About KPI Recruiting, we are a leading multisector recruitment agency led by a team of friendly and experienced recruitment professionals. We strive to provide a constantly excellent service to our candidates and clients alike.
#loveyourjob #accountingopportunities #finance
KPI Recruiting is an equal opportunity employer.