Job ID: 5746638
North Lanarkshire, Scotland
£11.18 - 11.18 per hour
Job Type: Full Time
KPI Recruiting have an amazing opportunity for a FLT driver in North Lanarkshire!
For this FLT Driving role, it is essential for the following:
- A counterbalance or Bendi forklift licence
- Previous experience working as a forklift driver in a similar environment.
The role of An FLT Driver involves the following duties:
- Loading and unloading materials from a variety of vehicles
- Moving pallet-packed materials around the site or storage facility
- Checking loads are secure
- Performing equipment checks and basic maintenance
- Following written instructions and keeping records
- Adhering to health and safety regulations
- Completing physical tasks quickly and accurately.
Additional skills which may benefit anyone considering a job as a FLT Driver include:
- Good spatial awareness
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to operate and control equipment
- Understanding of health and safety.
The hourly rate is £11.18 per hour working 4 on, 4 off (7:00 – 19:00)
PPE Needed: Safety boots and hi-vis.
If this role is for you then please APPLY NOW!
Or contact Rosie on 0141-732-9522.
About KPI Recruiting.
KPI Recruiting is a leading recruitment agency with branches throughout the UK. We are led by a team of friendly and experienced recruitment professionals who strive to provide an excellent service for our candidates and clients alike.
#FLTdriver #ReachTruck #NewJob #NewWork
KPI Recruiting is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply for this job:
Click here to apply for this job.