Gas and Plumbing Engineer
Job ID: 5745137
Stoke, West Midlands, England
Depending on experience
Job Type: Full Time
My client are recruiting for individuals to work in their responsive maintenance and small works team.
Gas and Plumbing Multi Skilled Engineer
Full time, Permanent
Stoke on Trent
£16 - £26 per hour
- Attending to reactive, emergency, and routine repairs as well as scheduled appointments as instructed,
- Typical repairs can include leaking pipes, HIU repairs, broken taps and showers, and maintenance and gas servicing of landlord properties.
- Working from job tickets on a handheld device daily,
- Communicate effectively with our office staff to maintain an accurate record of all work carried out.
- Positively represent the company to customers and to the public.
You will require:
- Qualified to NVQ 3 level or able to demonstrate the level of skills and experience required to be successful in the role.
- Experience working in residential maintenance and repairs works environment would be very advantageous.
- Excellent customer service skills and a strong commitment to retaining these standards whilst working in a professional environment, with the ability to ensure customers feel safe and comfortable in your company.
- Motivated in your approach to work as an individual and team.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- Current gas qualifications (through an Accredited Certification Scheme).
- Unvented hot water.
- Formal Plumbing and Heating qualifications.
- Understanding of Health and Safety.
Apply for this job:
Click here to apply for this job.