Job ID: 5731019
Southwark, Greater London, England
£36,745 - 56,959 per year
Job Type: Full Time
Would you like to join a nurturing and dynamic and supportive Secondary School in January?
Have you recently completed a PGCE, Teach First or School direct in Geography?
Perhaps you are relocating to London and would like to join a school that has a track record of nurturing teachers?
This South London based secondary school has an opening for a creative Geography Teacher to join their friendly, hard-working team with their humanities department on a full-time basis from January…
- Geography Teacher –Geography ECT
- Permanent, full time Geography Teacher position starting January
- Inner London Teacher Pay Scale (36,745-£56,959)
- Dynamic Secondary School located in Southwark, South London
- Track record of supporting ECTs
- Ongoing CPD and progression
- OFSTED Graded” Outstanding” Secondary school
- 85% GCSE A*-C including English & Maths
- Permanent, full time position starting January 2023
- Easily reachable via public transport and 5-minute walk from nearest station
- Interviewing immediately
- Send CV over now to be considered for interview!
Passionate and creative, you will approach this role with inventive and fresh approaches to the geography curriculum. You will endeavour to seamlessly transfer your skills learnt over to students in KS3-KS5. In successfully securing this position you will gain continual support from the school, enrolling on their fantastic ECT programme, appointed an outstanding member of staff as your mentor and will have access to the dedicated CPD programmes that are available to all staff.
This school are looking for a charismatic and dedicated ECT to take on this exciting and developing position. The school have worked hard to develop its humanities department, providing the subject with better facilities and fantastic new resources. In joining this department, you will be working alongside an ambitious group of teachers who are excited about developing new and engaging material to take in front of the classroom.
If you are looking for a school who will be able to guarantee you effective support through your ECT year, then this might be the school for you. This school has a fantastic reputation for employing and retaining ECT’s each year.
If you’re seeking the chance to join a inclusive, growing secondary school in a progressive role to complete your ECT induction, apply today! Click ‘apply now’ to send your CV to Ryan at KPI Education.
Apply for this job:
Click here to apply for this job.