Health & Safety Coordinator
- £25k - 26k per year + Excellent Benefits!
- Stone, Staffordshire, England
HEALTH AND SAFETY COORDINATOR
Location: Stone, Staffordshire
Hours: Monday-Friday; 8am-5pm (NO WEEKENDS)
Salary: £25,000 – £26,000 per annum
My client is a leading company in their sector and are currently undergoing a huge growth plan to meet customer demand and expand the business further. This is an exciting opportunity to join them as part of their experienced Health and Safety Team in a busy, varied role.
Your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Carrying out risk assessments and updating internal records appropriately
- Reviewing and reporting on risk assessments across the site
- Producing, reviewing and amending safe working procedures
- Monitoring first aid equipment and health and safety notice boards, ensuring all equipment is maintained, serviced and has statutory inspections
- Assisting in various site audits
- Proven experience within a health and safety position
- Strong planning and organisational skills with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to communicate at all levels in a professional and proficient manner
- Proficient in MS Excel and Outlook
- NEBOSH qualification advantageous
This permanent position comes with some great benefits, including ongoing career development, discount platforms, birthday day off and cycle to work scheme, plus much more!
Call Sophie on 01782 712230 or email SophieF@kpir.co.uk
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.