HGV Class 1
- £15 - 16 per hour
- Macclesfield, Cheshire, England
HGV CLASS 1 – Immediate Starts! *ongoing work throughout 2022 *
- Mon – Fri (other shift patterns considered!)
- State of the art vehicles
- Based in Macclesfield
- Permanent postions available!
- Guaranteed 45 hours per week
- Onsite Parking
KPI Recruiting are looking for HGV CLASS 1 drivers to join our prestigious client based in Macclesfield! Our client is a leading transport company offering flexible and reliable services to their local and national national customers. They are looking for ongoing drivers to join their team of professional Class 1 drivers.
Your role will include driving a state-of-the-art HGV CLASS 1 truck to customers and depots across the UK and being unloaded and reloaded, this means there is no handball involved!
These positions are all year round with ample opportunity for overtime.
The role has days and nights available with any shift pattern.
Drivers’ benefits include weekly pay, additional shifts within KPI driving contacts available, state of the art vehicles.
The ideal candidate will need the following:
- All up to date licence
- No IN, DD, DR endorsements on licence
- A good knowledge of the roads
You will need to:
- Ensure you complete daily vehicle checks to make sure your vehicle is roadworthy and safe to use
- Ensure you arrive at your job on time, informing the traffic office of any issues
- Follow all company procedures, customer procedures and the Highway Code
- Maintain all health and safety standards
- Complete all deliveries and collections as manifested
- Comply with all EU tachograph and WTD regulations
- Ensure your vehicle is kept clean and tidy
- £15.00 days
- £16.00 nights
If you think that this HGV Class 1 role is for you, please contact our Driving Hub Team immediately for more information on 07896807485 or email your CV to Resourcing@kpir.co.uk as KPI would love to hear from you.
About KPI Recruiting.
KPI Recruiting is a leading national recruitment agency led by a team of friendly and experienced recruitment professionals. We strive to provide a constantly excellent service to our candidates and clients alike.