HGV Class 1 Drivers
- £10.51 - 15.32 per hour
- Middlewich, Cheshire, England
HGV CLASS 1 – Immediate Starts
KPI Recruiting are looking for HGV 1 Trampers for our client – the leading bulk tanker logistics service provider and one of the UK’s most recognised and respected transport brands. Their Middlewich depot is responsible for managing the majority of our clients’ bulk salt transport operations, boasting a large fleet of state of the art powder road tankers.
This position is all year round with ample opportunity for overtime- flexible shifts and start times to suit, however they have requested a candidate who is preferably happy to work on the basis of Monday to Friday – Tramping.
Driver’s benefits include; weekly pay, additional shifts within KPI driving contacts available, state of the art vehicles, holiday entitlement.
The ideal candidate will need the following;
• All up to date licences i.e. (C+E, CPC and Digi card)
• A good knowledge of the WTD
• No less than 6 months at Class 1 driving
• No IN, DD, DR endorsements on licence
• Very flexible in available days, as shifts can fluctuate
• Happy to work as a Tramper.
Rates – £10.51 Monday to Friday, £13.81 Saturday, £15.32 Sunday/Bank Hol (min 9hrs paid).
Night-out £26.20 and reimbursed parking.
For more information please contact James or Callum on 07896807485.