HGV1 General Haulage Trampers
- £10.51 - 15.32 per hour
- Buxton, Derbyshire, England
KPI Recruiting are looking for a HGV1 Tramper to join our Client based in Buxton. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a well established business on a permanent contract
Vehicles are new, but carrying lime from a quarry so can be a bit dusty – the Company will supply all PPE, training and cleaning materials/have livery cleaning areas. Work profile is good with regular runs to Glenrothes, Beaminster, South Wales and Scotland. Not repeat work so keeps it interesting.
The ideal candidate will need the following;
- All up to date licences i.e. (C+E, CPC and Digi card)
- A good knowledge of the WTD
- No less than 1 year at Class 1 driving
- No IN,DD,DR endorsements on licence
Pay and Benefits
- £10.51ph Monday-Friday, £13.18ph Saturday, £15.32ph Sunday + £26.20 night out
- Guaranteed 9 hours per day pay
- Earn upto £100.00 bonus per month
- Monday – Friday work with opportuntity for overtime
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Inhouse CPC Training funded by the Company
- You will have your own vehicle
- UK Wide Service contracts for any issues with your vehicle
- Truck stops allowed and will be paid for
About KPI Recruiting, we are a leading recruitment agency in the North West led by a team of friendly and experienced recruitment professionals. We strive to provide a constantly excellent service to our candidates and clients alike.
Get in touch today and call our Wigan office 01942 597215
KPI Recruiting is an equal opportunity employer.