HR AND PAYROLL ANALYST
- £28k - 30k per year
- Northwich, Cheshire, England
Are you a driven, reliable and effective trouble shooter with a background in HR or a Degree in Finance and Business? If so, we have an opportunity for you to join a Global leader in water, hygiene and infection prevention solutions and services based in NortHwich. You will be responsible for the timely and efficient processing of all UK and ROI people date across various systems for all staff internally and with 3rd party providers. You will provide accurate reports for Management Information Purposes and to ensure statutory requirements are met.
HR AND PAYROLL ANALYST
Accountabilities And Main Responsibilities
- Consistently Identifies opportunities to simplify, improve and optimise current process and procedures across all sites
- Identifies potential risks within HRIS
- Comfortable with using technology to simplify day-to-day tasks and reduce manual intervention
- Responsible for verifying the data from Ecolab’s core HRIS system Workday and ensuring timely transmission or reports to 3rd party providers such as payroll.
- Identify appropriate reporting solutions for each report and analysis project.
- Prepare data for statutory reporting purposes- e.g. Gender Pay reporting
- Ensure our new starters get access to Ecolab’s range of employee benefits.
- Monitor absence and holiday utilisation
- Support users of our HR systems with technical queries
- Utilises root cause analysis to fully understand the reasons for any process failures, make recommendations to improve processes and remove future risk.
- Lead local projects in support of process improvements
- Team player with strong stakeholder relations, ability to use the Ecolab network to deliver better outcomes for projects and resolving critical challenges
- Ensures the documentation of all processes to facilitate automation
- Is able to articulate the business benefits of the automation projects with business stakeholders and work with them to identify automated solutions which improve efficiency and reduce risk.
Qualifications And Skills
- Degree or equivalent in HRM, Finance or Business studies
- Experience of data analysis tools (advance Excel usage, PowerBI or similar).
- Experience of working as part of a multi disciplinary project team
- Desirable – Proficient in the use of HRIS systems (ideally Workday) and other HR systems.
- Desirable – Experience of payroll software
What you will receive in return
- Competitive Salary £28,000 – £30,000
- Investment in your training and development
- Market competitive salary
- 4% Flexible Benefits. A wide range of benefits (extended to families) or to be used as salary increase
- Pension and Life Insurance benefits
- A long-term career within a business that recognises the talent to progress, inclusive of global opportunity
If you have the skills, qualifications and or experience necessary for this role and would like to know more please email your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01270 589943