Internal Sales Coordinator
- £22.5k per year
- Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
INTERNAL SALES COORDINATOR
MONDAY TO FRIDAY, 8.30AM – 5PM
£22,500 PER ANNUM + ANNUAL BONUS
KPI Recruiting are partnered with a global leading company based in Stoke-on-Trent! For over 20 years, our client has been a leading innovator in the construction sector and due to continued growth, they are looking for a driven and motivated Internal Sales Coordinator to join their busy team on a permanent, full-time basis.
The successful candidate will report to the Internal Sales Manager. As an Internal Sales Coordinator you will display a positive and polite manner towards customers and employees on a daily basis. Working within such a busy team, you will also be required to work collaboratively with other members of the department and showcase excellent communicative skills.
Duties include but is not limited to:
- Answering incoming customer queries
- Making outbound calls to new and existing customers
- Quoting for new and existing customers
- Be able to convert a cancellation back into sale
- Work towards daily targets and KPIs
- Work to monthly targets
- Follow up on customer leads from the daily pipeline and CRM system
- Follow up on any aged live orders on the system
- Research new projects and leads using Barbour ABI
- Record and input data into the CRM system
- Work closely with and maintain relationships with RSMs
- Keep up to date on product information and get involved in new product launches
- Arrange CPDs and organize them into the RSM diary
- Generally support the Customer Services, Operations, and Facades teams
Previous experience in a customer service background (1-3 years) is desirable.
Interested? APPLY NOW or alternatively contact Hannah at the KPI Recruiting Head Office on 01782 712 230.