- Market related
- Stoke, West Midlands, England
Location: Stoke on Trent
Hours: 7 week rota pattern, including days, nights, afternoons and weekends
KPI Recruiting have the pleasure of working with a global company who are the leading force in their sector. This company strive for operational excellence and create high quality products. Due to continued growth, they are now seeking an experienced and highly organised Multi-Skilled Engineer to join their busy team and to provide a quality service to the manufacturing team.
- Responsible for engineering repairs, planned preventative maintenance as well as project work
- Maintaining PPM and stock control systems with accurate information
- Reviewing of risk assessments and ensuring efficient and safe running of all plant machinery
- Optimise energy efficiency and improve operational efficiencies and capabilities
- Responsible for compliance work for gas safety checks, PAT testing, compressors and FLT checks
- Maintaining factory services including gas, electricity, water and heating and ventilation
In order to become successful in this role, you should obtain the following:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within a similar role
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise own workload
- Proven skills surrounding hydraulics and pneumatics
- 3 phase electrical experience would be beneficial
- Full flexibility to work weekdays and weekends when required
For further information regarding the role don’t hesitate to call Sophie on 01782 712230, or email your CV to SophieF@kpir.co.uk
About KPI Recruiting, we are a leading recruitment agency in the North West led by a team of friendly and experienced recruitment professionals. We strive to provide a constantly excellent service to our candidates and clients alike.
Get in touch and join the KPI team.
KPI Recruiting is an equal opportunity employer.