- £50k per year
- Crewe, Cheshire, England
KPI Recruiting have the pleasure of working in conjunction with one of our core clients based on the outskirts of Crewe. This exciting new role will lead and grow the existing marketing team where you will be reporting to the Sales Director and will be working closely with the Senior Management team.
The successful applicant will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Marketing Manager, with demonstratable success in Ecommerce growth strategy and implementation. You will be able to manage time, resources and budgets effectively to achieve marketing and business objectives, as well as being driven, motivated and energetic with a desire to make a real difference within the business!
You will have ownership of the marketing budget and be responsible for the proposal, management and control of marketing activities and channels. You will possess excellent communication skills that will enable you to communicate effectively with all levels of management and employees across the business, including our depot network and external partners. Using your experience you will develop the marketing strategy and as part of the management team you will identify, propose and deliver strategic marketing opportunities, as well as improving current performance in existing products and services.
Experience of the challenges of fast-moving and high-volume sales environments will be beneficial.
In return, you will be offered a competitive salary and the opportunity to be a part of an energetic, passionate and experienced team within an established and rapidly evolving business.
- Support our ambitious growth plans and drive growth through our new transactional websites
- Propose, implement and control of the marketing budget.
- Develop social media planning & management and creating imaginative content primarily on our multi-branded websites, but also for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Responsible for the marketing strategy, social media, SEO, website, communications, production, copywriting, photos/videos, surveys, competitor research, marketing materials, local press, and relevant events.
- Developing, propose and implementing the marketing and e-commerce strategy
- Increasing traffic to the company website through a variety of marketing campaigns, including creating and running email campaigns
- Responsible for website content which will drive organic online growth and be the ‘go to’ source of information for our active and prospective customers
- Working closely with the SMT, Business Analyst and web agency, you will be responsible for adding new content pages and producing insightful, relevant blogs to maintain SEO
- Leading on the rollout and control of the Brand Guidelines
- Working alongside the Business Analysist, report on marketing activity and deliverables making recommendations
- Designing other advertising, marketing and promotional literature to support strategic business activities, sales growth and promote addition products and services to existing and potential customers
- Manage and implement the day-to-day marketing activities of multiple brands and ensure the marketing strategy, marketing campaigns, marketing materials and activities are all aligned to the company vision.
- Develop, co-ordinate and implement the marketing strategy
- Manage and oversee all marketing activities
- Co-ordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Develop digital campaigns to increase web traffic & conversion
- Execute both traditional and innovative marketing strategies and demonstrate good ROI
- Overseeing and update the marketing budget
- Working closely with design agencies to develop promotional material, website content, advertisements, and other marketing related projects
- Planning and implementing new service offerings
- Analyse the marketing metrics and related sales
- Work closely with the Sales Director, project teams and sales teams to ensure that all campaigns are aligned to overall strategy, corporate brands, product and services positioning and messages
- Update and maintain website
- Prioritise and allocate resources effectively
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes and qualifications
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Marketing Manager role
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have strong Ecommerce experience and demonstrate previous experience
- Experience within the full marketing mix is essential
- Demonstrable experience with marketing campaigns, web design & social media
- Be responsible for all brand assets and ensure consistent on-brand tone of voice
- Continually test and improve all activities
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
- Solid understanding of SEO, SEM, CRO, CMS, web design, PPC, video, etc
- Previous experience of email software (Mailchimp, SendInBlue, Capterra etc)
- Qualifications(s) within Marketing highly desirable, however qualified by experience will be considered
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Copywriting experience is highly desirable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strategic mindset with a hands-on approach
- Ability to work well as part of the team
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels in writing, face to face and by phone
- Confident and charismatic – able to build rapport quickly. A flexible approach and able to balance different aspects of this role.
Compensation and Benefits;
Basic Salary: £50,000
Annual Bonus: 20%
Benefits: 25 days holiday + bank holidays + holiday purchase scheme.
Please Call Lily on 01782 712 230 or email your CV to Lilyj@kpir.co.uk