- £38k - 41k per year
- Nantwich, Cheshire, England
Location: Nantwich, Cheshire
Hours: 4 on/4 off, rotating shifts (plus overtime opportunities)
Salary: £38,000 – £41,000 per annum
I am currently recruiting for a well-established, ever-growing company in the local area for an experienced and efficient Multi-Skilled Engineer!
Within this role, you will be responsible for:
- Providing full emergency breakdown cover for all plant and services
- Ensuring all engineering tasks are undertaken in line with Health and Safety, quality and food safety standards
- Providing first line cover in all machinery problems
- Administering, monitoring, analysing and updating machine history data using the engineering management system
- Dealing with electrical control systems as well as mechanical systems
In order to be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Proven experience within a similar role, ideally within food manufacturing
- Ideally you will be multi-skilled, but electrically biased
- Excellent numeracy, literacy and PC ability
- Problem solving/fault finding techniques
- Recognised engineering/electrical qualification
- Reliablility and punctuality with an aptitude and passion for engineering
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic business where you will receive excellent benefits, including free parking, staff discount, life assurance, on-site occupational health service, plus much more!
For more information, call Sophie on 01782 712230 or email SophieF@kpir.co.uk
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.