Multi-skilled Engineer (Electrical Bias)
- £37k per year
- Blackrod, Greater Manchester, England
Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias)
Full time, DAY SHIFTS, Mon-Fri, 7am-3pm
£37,000 (plus bonus)
KPI have the privilege of working alongside this expert and innovative manufacturer of marketing leading products. They are the best in their industry! Working alongside scientists, building specialists and production staff to develop and support their products in the market, your role as a Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer is to carry out Planned, Reactive and Breakdown Maintenance support to the business, ensuring all machinery and ancillary equipment performs efficiently and reliably at all times. Provide engineering support for new projects as required and requested by the engineering manager.
I am looking for someone who has the technical experience required, who has the ability to work alone and use their own initiative, and above all else, someone who is relaxed and down to earth that will fit in well with a small and friendly team.
- Degree in engineering / Time served apprenticeship
- HNC/HND qualified
- 18th Edition qualification ideally (will accept 16th/17th for right person)
- Industrial Electrical Maintenance
- PLC & HMI control systems diagnostics
- Electrical Installation and Testing
- Production machinery maintenance
- Motors and Drive systems maintenance
- Continuous improvement experience is ideal but not essential
- Mechanical Production machinery maintenance
- Mechanical Installation
- Machine Installation
- Hydraulics & Pneumatics maintenance & fault diagnosis
- Basic Welding & Fabrication (desirable)
- A steady unflappable personality with high personal standards.
- A positive approach to work with a “Can Do” attitude.
- A team player who considers others.
- Reliability is crucial.
- Technically competent with a desire to develop skill base.
- Flexible willing to work various shift patterns and overtime as and when required.
- Happy working in a small team.
For more information call Tanya on 01942 597215 or email TanyaS@kpir.co.uk
NOTE: THIS ROLE IS U.K BASED. ALL APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE U.K WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION. IT IS FULL TIME BASED IN BLACKROD, NORTH WEST, U.K.