- £22k - 27k per year
- Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
£22,000 – £27,000 PER ANNUM
MONDAY TO FRIDAY, 8.30AM – 5.00PM or 7.30AM – 4.00PM
STOKE-ON-TRENT, ST1 LOCATION
Our client offer bespoke services that are delivered by a talented team of project managers throughout the UK and across the EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) and US regions. Where they enjoy long-standing relationships based on hard work, mutual respect, and a commitment to adding value at every step of a project’s development. Our client are attentive listeners who think strategically, manage decisively, and always act with their clients’ best interests at heart.
Here in the UK, after merging with three of the country’s most highly regarded property and building consultancies, our client’s team are comprised of 150 professionals offering bespoke, principal-led services from offices in London, Manchester, Stoke-on-Trent, and Edinburgh. Now operating as one seamless organisation, our client delivers superior value and problem-solving on a wide range of large and complex schemes.
They are now looking to expand their administration team in their Stoke-on-Trent office. You will be working within a close-knit team, ensuring the following tasks are completed;
- Coordinating diaries and meeting room bookings
- Ensuring emails and phone calls are returned swiftly
- Preparing letters, minutes, reports, tender and other documents
- Preparing of Payment Notices for Contractors and Consultants and numerical checks, cross checking against proposals
- Management of computer filing system including setting up new projects
- Co-ordination and tracking of deliverables to Clients including Cost Reports and Land Reports
- Co-ordinating information to be uploaded to the system
- Ensuring IT systems are fully operational and reporting any problems to IT support and tracking faults
- Co-ordinating hospitality during meetings and events
- General filing and archiving management
The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills. An outgoing personality is highly desirable for dealing directly with the company’s internal staff and external clients. To be successful within our clients business it is imperative you have a high level of personal motivation.
Previous experience of Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint is essential for this role.
Interested in this position? APPLY NOW or alternatively email HannahW@kpir.co.uk