- £40k - 47k per year
- Crewe, Cheshire, England
Location: Crewe, Cheshire
Pay: £40,000 – £47,000 per annum DOE
KPI Recruiting have the pleasure of working with an award-winning company who have achieved over 90% satisfaction rate from their customers and contribute thousands of pounds to local hopices and charities! Due to internal growth, they are now seeking a forward-thinking and self-motivated Operations Manager to complete independent reviews of processes and procedures and to make improvements surrounding efficiency.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Contributing to the development of policies and procedures, including the implementation and review of management strategies
- Assessing the implications for service delivery, operations, budgets, health and safety and industrial relations
- Managing delivery of services, benchmarking processes and making suggestions for improvements
- Leading, managing and developing the work of the operational team
- Developing and maintaining partnerships and regularly engaging with a range of stakeholders
- Assisting in corporate projects, service planning and ensuring the continuous improvement of processes
Key skills required:
- Proven experience within a similar role where you have completed independent reviews of procedures
- Background within the waste management industry would be beneficial
- Highly organised approach with good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
For more information, call the team on 01782 712230 or APPLY NOW!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.