Job ID: 5748145
Nottingham, Highland, Scotland
£10.42 - 10.42 per hour
Job Type: Full Time
KPI Recruiting are on the look out for a Parcel Sorter for our client based in Nottingham.
As a Parcel Sorter you will be working with varied working hours.
- 23:00pm – 6:30am (may wary coming in to peak season)
The rate of pay as a Parcel Sorter is £10.42 per hour.
Duties and responsibilities as a Parcel Sorter are:
- Unloading and movement of stock around the Depot, safely and in accordance with Company Standards
- Maintain accuracies for picking, utilising Hand Held Scanners
- Assist in the maintenance of a safe and efficient storage and distribution operation, creating efficiencies where suitable
- Work with the Depot Supervisor to maintain the smooth operation of the depot
- Ensuring cleanliness
The ideal candidate as a Parcel Sorter would need:
- Experience working in a warehouse evironment
- Knowledge of safe working practices
- Knowledge of product storage solutions
- Able to use computer systems effectively
If this role as a Parcel Sorter is for you then APPLY NOW!
Or contact our Telford Team on 01952 797577.
About KPI Recruiting.
KPI Recruiting is a leading recruitment agency with branches throughout the UK. We are led by a team of friendly and experienced recruitment professionals who strive to provide an excellent service for our candidates and clients alike.
#ParcelSorter #NewJob #NewWork #GotTheJob
KPI Recruiting is an equal- opportunity employer.
Apply for this job:
Click here to apply for this job.