Job ID: 5757706
Swindon, Gloucestershire, England
£11.71 - 11.71 per hour
Job Type: Full Time
KPI recruiting are currently recruiting for a Loader/Unloader for our client based in Swindon!
As Loader/Unloader, your daily duties will include:
- Typical parcel company duties.
- loading and unloading parcels.
- Take a parcel from a container, use a handheld scanner to scan the bar code, check the ‘drop number’ barcode and put it in the appropriately number trolley
- Deal with both heavy & light weight items (up to 14kg)
- At the end of the shift workers may be asked to help with the general cleanliness of the site.
This Loader/Unloader role is a temporary to permanent opportunity (for the right candidates).
Shifts Times are as follows:
- Nights: 9pm-12am starts, working 7-9 hour shifts
Pay rate for the Loader/Unloader:
- £11.71 Per Hour
Benefits of our Loader/Unloader position include:
- Free Car Park
- Vending Machine
- Canteen with fridge, kettle, toaster & microwave
PPE Needed: Safety boots & Hi-Vis
ALL WORKERS MUST SIGN THE REGISTER ON ARRIVAL AND WHEN LEAVING
If this role as a Loader/Unloader is the role for you, then APPLY NOW!
Or contact Adriana on 01952 79 7577.
About KPI Recruiting.
KPI Recruiting is a leading recruitment agency with branches throughout the UK. We are led by a team of friendly and experienced recruitment professionals who strive to provide excellent service to our candidates and clients alike.
#LoveYourJob #NewWork #NewJob # Loader #Unloader #WarehouseJobs
KPI Recruiting is an equal - opportunity employer.
Apply for this job:
Click here to apply for this job.