Part Time Customer Service Administrator
Job ID: 5755627
Crewe, Cheshire, England
£10.90 - 10.90 per hour
Job Type: Part Time
PART TIME CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR
Are you a service orientated, customer focused candidate looking for the next career challenge? I am recruiting on behalf of a leading healthcare provider based in the heart of Crewe, who provide a first-class service to patients across the UK. They employ over 200 people in the UK and this role will be based at the newly refurbished headquarters in Crewe, Cheshire.
Your new role:
As a Customer Service Administrator, you will need to be focused, service orientated and empathetic with ideally a background in healthcare or customer experience. This is a pivotal role, as you provide first line customer support to patients, carers, hospital staff and other NHS professionals as you will be a telephony-based role where you will be providing first line support via phone. We are looking for people who want a new opportunity within the world of Customer Service! You will be working for a well-established and reputable organisation in the Crewe who offer onsite parking and access to their new and well-maintained offices. This is an extremely busy and ever-expanding organisation, so it is a great opportunity to join the company with plenty of opportunity for development and progression and regular in-house training to further develop skills and knowledge is always available!
• Handling inbound calls from patients, relatives, carers and healthcare professionals
• Answering queries and troubleshooting device issues over the phone and email
• Receive patient referrals and setting up patients with new devices
• Managing device faults and scheduling technicians to jobs across the UK
• Accurately maintain and update patient and customer records
• Make outbound calls to patients to record compliance information
Key skills required:
• Strong communication skills including a natural telephone manner
• Good listening skills, really care about the customer and be resilient
• A can-do attitude
• Experience of communicating at all levels
• Experience of problem solving and resolving issues in a positive way
• Experience within a contact centre is desirable but not essential
• PC literate - using word, excel and outlook
• Administration skills and attention to detail
Part Time- 24 hours per week- Must be flexible to work either weekends or evenings on a rota basis. Hybrid work available after full training.
Company benefits include-Central location and close to local transport routes, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension scheme AND A BLUE CARD MEMBERSHIP!
For more information call Jodie on 01270 589943 or email your CV to email@example.com
Apply for this job:
Click here to apply for this job.