Part Time Recruitment Co-ordinator
- £10 - 11 per hour + bonus
- Staffordshire, England
GREAT NEWS! WE ARE EXPANDING!
We are completely flexible on hours to suit you!
Between 20 – 30 hours a week around child care or other commitments.
Due to continued growth, KPI Recruiting Ltd is looking for a Driving coordinator to support one of our major accounts in Crewe.
Ideally, with experience in the driving sector to you can join the successful team in our Stoke on Trent or Crewe, we are flexible!
This is a fast-paced role with excellent rewards. Our recruiters are professional, dedicated and positive, with a focus on building fantastic long-lasting, collaborative relationships with our clients and candidates.
As a part-time recruitment co-ordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Resourcing HGV drivers for our client in Crewe, utilising job boards, social media and referrals.
- Interviewing and managing drivers assignments on a day to day basis
- Ensuring you maintain a pool of compliant drivers including regular communication.
- Work in close conjunction with all areas of the business.
- Positively contribute to the development of the KPI online band. Supporting all social media channels and recruitment activities
- Work with the resourcing and marketing teams to develop effective recruitment and sales campaigns
The Benefits of working for KPI:
- 25 days Holiday pro rota (plus bank holidays) and your birthday off!
- Monthly Bonus
- Company Events
- Pension scheme
- progression opportunities
What will you bring to KPI?
Preferably with experience in driver recruitment (but will consider other sectors), you will have a passion for building long term recruitment partnerships that deliver a quality service. You will be professional and commercially aware, with the ability to communicate confidently both over the phone and face to face. The ability to ‘think outside the box’ and adopt a flexible approach to finding candidates is key!
Due to the nature of visiting clients sites, a driving licence and transport is essential for this role.
KPI Recruiting is a leading recruitment agency first established in the North West, led by a team of experienced recruitment professionals who are dedicated to providing excellent service to our customers.
We started in 2008 and continue to grow to add specialist divisions and additional locations to our portfolio.
If you enjoy the buzz of a busy recruitment environment and enjoy speaking to clients and candidates then we want to hear from you.
Apply today! alternatively, call Amanda on 01782 712230
Come and join our KPI family