- Market related
- Stoke, West Midlands, England
PART-TIME PAYROLL CLERK
Location: Stoke on Trent
Permanent, 16 hours per week
We have a fantastic job opportunity for you to be able to work for our client, who is one of the world’s leading manufacturer and supplier of specialist products. Due to extensive growth and a slight restructure, our client is now looking for someone with great professionalism who will place great value in their team to process payroll for approx. 135 employees on a monthly basis.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Processing end to end payroll and BACS payments on a monthly basis
- Collecting and combining information whilst updating the bespoke system
- Reviewing and investigating discrepancies involving payroll
Admirable key skills:
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical approach
- Knowledge and experience working with systems such as SG Works or other accounts-based programmes
- Experience dealing with furlough payments would be extremely beneficial
If you have a keen eye for detail and this is something you may be interested in, APPLY NOW or call the team on 01782 712230.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.