- £11 - 12 per hour
- Stoke, West Midlands, England
My client is an extremely well known, professional market leading manufacturer based in the heart of Stoke on Trent.
Due to their continued growth and success we are looking to support with a new recruitment project based within their secretarial function to start on an immediate part time basis.
This fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced PA to join the team.
You will provide day to day administrative support to the Chairman and Managing Director as well as liaising with other departments to coordinate meetings and events. The ideal candidate should have exceptional organisation skills and attention to detail along with the ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for someone who displays high levels of confidentiality as you will be working closely with members of the group senior management team and alongside the Business Support Officer on key projects.
The key responsibilities are:
- Diary management
- Answering calls and sending emails
- Liaising with clients on behalf of the chairman and managing director
- Writing letters and reports and any other associated correspondence
- Attending meetings and taking minutes
- Updating and organising spreadsheets
- Organising paperwork and receipt filing systems
- Sorting mileage logs
- Booking transport and accommodation as necessary
- General administrative duties
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Previous experience in a similar Senior PA level role
- Enthusiastic, committed and reliable
- Confidence and ability to engage effectively with people at all levels, both face-to-face and by telephone
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- A sound working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
Please Call Sophie on 01782 712 230 or email your CV for further consideration to Sophief@kpir.co.uk