Job ID: 5768007
Crewe, Cheshire, England
£12.93 - 12.93 per hour
Job Type: Full Time
Start Date: ASAP
Hours of Work: Mon – Thurs 07:00 – 17:00
Likely Duration: Temp - Perm
Type of Work: Production
As a Production Manager, you will play a pivotal role in leading the operational production team in alignment with business objectives. Your responsibilities will include:
- Setting up and maintaining the production line, promptly addressing any operational issues.
- Essential experience in production supervision; experience with machinery is desirable.
- Strong understanding of quality control measures and control points.
- Proficient in computer skills to facilitate effective production monitoring and reporting.
- Comprehensive understanding of production line operations, quality control, and adherence to Health and Safety protocols.
- Managing the delivery of raw chemicals, gases, and hazardous materials to ensure the seamless run of the production line.
- Monitoring and implementing strategies to reduce product waste and rejects.
- Completing all relevant quality records with necessary sign-offs.
- Provided – 2 months basic, followed by 4 months in-depth training.
Basic Rate of Pay: £12.93 per hour
Payments will be made weekly (Friday) into the nominated bank account.
If this role as a Production Manager is for you then APPLY NOW!
Or contact our Crewe Team on 01270 589943.
About KPI Recruiting.
KPI recruiting is a leading recruitment agency with branches throughout the UK. We are led by a team of friendly and experienced recruitment professionals who strive to provide an excellent service for candidates and clients alike.
#ProductionJobs #NewJobs #NewWork #LoveYourJob
KPI Recruiting is an equal- opportunity employer.
Apply for this job:
Click here to apply for this job.