- £9.87 - 14.17 per hour
- Wigan, Greater Manchester, England
KPI are looking for self-driven candidates to join a major sealant and adhesive manufacturer as Production Operatives on a permanent basis. The role of Production Operative will involve being trained on various machines and equipment around the factory.
The Duties involve:
- Working on a production line.
- Loading and blending products to the correct measurements.
- Operating semi-automatic and fully automatic filling and packing machines.
- Being efficient on the factory floor to minimise downtime
- Monitoring, controlling, and recording information on paper and warehouse systems
- Help improve the company where possible and co operate with compliance standards
Plenty of progression opportunities for the right candidates!
Performance bonus and shift allowance can mean earnings of up to £14.17 per hour.
Shifts are Rotating each week as followed:
- Monday to Thursday 06:00 – 14:00 (AM shift – 8hrs/day)
- Monday to Thursday 13:45 – 21:45 (PM shift – 8hrs/day)
- Friday 06:00 – 12:00 (AM shift – 6 hrs/day)
- Friday 11:45 – 17:45 (PM shift – 6 hrs/day)
If you think that this role is for you, please contact our Wigan Team immediately for more information on 01942 597215 or email your CV to Resourcing@kpir.co.uk as KPI would love to hear from you.
About KPI Recruiting.
KPI Recruiting is a leading recruitment agency in the North West led by a team of friendly and experienced recruitment professionals. We strive to provide a constantly excellent service to our candidates and clients alike.
Get in touch and join the KPI team.
KPI Recruiting is an equal opportunity employer.