Quality & Compliance Manager
- £30k - 35k per year
- Crewe, Cheshire, England
I have the pleasure of recruiting for an experience Quality & Compliance manager to work for my extremely professional and much sought after client based in Crewe. This is an amazing opportunity for someone to join the business at a crucial period of growth and expansion. You will be a processed focused individual with excellent influencing other people in order to make operational changes.
As the Quality and Compliance Manager you will be part of a wider quality team liaising with stakeholders within Logistics which includes Warehouse Operations, Inventory and Returns Managers making sure Quality is of high importance in everything that the company do.
You will be
We are looking for someone who passionately cares about reducing damage, so that the service is always exceptional and the customers are always happy! You will be approachable and be able to form excellent working relationships across the operation, but be able to remain fair and consistent in your approach when quality issues arise. The company are looking for a Quality and Compliance Manager who is tenacious and driven to achieve results and can implement effective changes to the status quo in order to improve the services.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication and presenting skills, be a great problem solver and be highly organised.
- Process focused
- Used a having a team and making operational change
- Influencing skills will be important, will need to be strong enough to influence senior managers
- Great attention to detail
- Be relentless
- Have the ability to influence other people
- Results driven
- Operations background, ideally in compliance
- Good understanding of stock control
- Strong people management experience
- Competent with Excel and other Microsoft Packages
The company have designed their benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own ” Perks” to help you with the little things that matter.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.
Please call Lily on 01782 712 230 or email LilyJ@kpir.co.uk