Quality Controller / Auditor
- £9.60 - 9.60 per hour
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England
KPI Recuiting are looking for a Quality Control / Auditor to work with our client based in Peterborough.
The QC/QA will work closely with the shop floor, to enable the smooth flow of production.
This will include communicating across to the whole business, from shop floor level employees up to higher management, and communicating to external customers and dealing with general enquiries promptly and efficiently.
- To report daily stocks to all third-party customers, ensuring discrepancies and queries are dealt with
- Be integral in regards stock counts for the site, ensuring these are completed accurately daily
- Helping departments with the allocation of orders
- Stock Auditing
- Packhouse quality checks
- Intake reports
- Shelf life
- Stock Reviews
- Team skills – It will be necessary to work with and communicate with other members of staff, respect their abilities, helping and assisting where appropriate, to ensure the smooth running of the company
- Ability to help in other areas when needed
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work under pressure
- Possess excellent organisational, numerical and communication skills
- Be flexible to learn new skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Always adhere to Health & Safety
- Maintaining a clean and hygienic environment, adopting a “CLEAN AS YOU GO”
Working Tuesday to Saturday 08:00 – 17:00 and in busy periods working 10:00 – Finish.
For further information regarding the Quality Control role then don’t hesitate to call the Peterborough branch on 01733 667908 or text on 07398 141388.
About KPI Recruiting, we are a leading recruitment agency in the North West and have recently opened a new branch in Peterborough led by a team of friendly and experienced recruitment professionals. We strive to provide a constantly excellent service to our candidates and clients alike.
Get in touch and join the KPI team.
KPI Recruiting is an equal opportunity employer