- £24k - 26k per year + Bonus
- Crewe, Cheshire, England
Kpi Recruiting is a trusted, industry leading provider of temporary and permanent recruitment services to some of the largest brands in the world!
Due to continued growth we are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our expanding team in Crewe to focus on the temp recruitment market within the Industrial/Driving sector.
In this role, you will be focusing on building relationships with Clients, Candidates, and internal teams.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant is fast-paced, varied, and rewarding. Tenacity, confidence, self-motivation, and resilience are key requirements for the role. Good written and communication skills are essential.
Day to day:
- Resourcing candidates
- Meeting clients face to face
- Co-ordinating interviews
- Speaking to new clients
- Managing client relationships
- Resourcing candidates from job boards.
- New Business Sales
Applications will be considered from individuals with experience working in any sector of recruitment so if you are from a customer service background are looking for a move into another sector we want to hear from you.
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary and bonus scheme
- Autonomous management and responsibility for your own desk
- Enhanced holiday package 25 days, plus bank holidays and your birthday off!
- Benefits and pension as standard
Please note: a driving licence is required due to visiting clients sites.
Hours of work:
Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm
All applications will be treated with complete discretion and correspondence will be held in the strictest confidence