Job ID: 5362861
Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
£25k - 29k per year
Job Type: Full Time
Do you have a strong commercial background?
Enjoy being in a busy sales background and building positive relationships with clients and candidates?
If so KPI Recruiting are looking for you!
KPI Recruiting are a well established recruitment company that is listed in Recruiter FAST50, as one of the fastest growing, privately owned recruitment companies in the UK and we are still continuing to grow! So we have an opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Commercial team based at our Stoke Headquarters, ST4.
Duties will include:
- Building strong and effective relationships with existing clients
- New business development; both calls, emails and sales meetings
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge of the recruitment market
- Providing insights and guidance on the market where required clients and candidates
- Plan to meet the future recruitment requirements of commercial clients
- Search and identifying marketable candidates with specialist skill sets
- Assist in ensuring that the end to end recruitment process supports a positive candidate experience at all times
- Work in close conjunction with the other Recruitment Consultants to share best practice
- Contribute to the development and growth of KPI Recruiting Ltd
- Supporting all social media channels and activities
- Delivering candidates CVs to the client’s within responsive time frames
- Utilising the KPI sales cycle to develop new business
- Regularly attend client meetings
- Conducting interviews with candidates
We are looking for someone who is/has;
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Confident working to targets and deadlines
- A proven track record of achieving KPIs
- A self-starter
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Prior experience of Recruitment, Sales or Account Management
- Ability to manage your own time
- Resilience to drive the right behaviours and approaches to achieve the desired results.
- Strong customer focus
- Able to build and maintain positive relationships
Why join KPI Recruiting?
- Routes for progression and opportunities to transition into other internal positions if this is what you would like!
- Friendly and welcoming team environment
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holiday, and one day off for your Birthday!
- Pension scheme
- Team outings and events
- Refer a friend scheme – Opportunities to work with your friends and earn extra cash!
- Part of FAST50 best places to work
- Stay hydrated - the fridge is always stocked with drinks for you to help yourself to, and if you fancy a hot drink don’t worry, we have that covered too!
If you are interested in this role, then please get in contact with Jessie on 01782 712230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for this job:
Click here to apply for this job.