Recruitment Consultant - Commercial
Job ID: 5883429
Crewe, Cheshire, England
£24k - 26k per year + Bonus
Job Type: Full Time
Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity where you can hit the ground running within a well-established Commercial Team?
If so KPI Recruiting has the perfect opportunity for you! This exciting position is based in our modern Crewe Office, CW1 6XL. Working within our Comemrcial Team as a Recruitment Consultant focusing on our temporary placements.
Day to Day Duties will include:
- Identify opportunities for business expansion and growth within the commercial sector, leveraging existing client relationships and generating new business leads.
- Collaborate with colleagues and senior management to develop and implement strategic initiatives to drive revenue and market share.
- Building a pool of available workers through online adverts, referrals, and word of mouth
- Conducting registration interviews with all workers
- Supporting on-site inductions for clients
- Delivering candidates to the client’s site in a responsive time frame
- Following the sales cycle with the team to help growth
- Building strong relationships with existing clients
- Attend weekly visits/service review meetings with clients.
- Monitor the quality of all candidates
- Ensuring a positive experience for both clients and candidates
- Work in close conjunction with the wider team to share best practice
- Manage payroll administration for candidates
- Working in a busy team environment, a positive attitude is essential!
What we are looking for:
- A driving licence is required for this role to be able to attend client meetings
- Experience of working in a busy office environment is highly desirable.
- Outgoing and ambitious individual
- Able to build strong positive relationships
- Can-do attitude, outgoing people person!
- Confident problem solver
- Ability to manage your own time
Why work for KPI Recruiting?
- Routes for progression and opportunities to transition into other internal positions if this is what you would like!
- Friendly and welcoming team environment
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holiday, and one day off for your Birthday!
- Pension scheme
- Team outings and events
- Refer a friend scheme – Opportunities to work with your friends and earn extra cash!
- Part of FAST50 best places to work
- Stay hydrated, the fridge is always stocked with drinks for you to help yourself to, and if you fancy a hot drink don’t worry, we have that covered too!
- Dress down Fridays
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, please get in contact with Jessie by emailing email@example.com
Apply for this job:
Click here to apply for this job.