Recruitment Resourcer - Romanian Speaking
Job ID: 5883753
Crewe, Cheshire, England
£22k - 24k per year + Bonus
Job Type: Full Time
Are you organised and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment?
KPI Recruiting are a leading recruitment agency, with a national coverage of roles in various different sectors, and we are looking for a Recruitment Resourcer, to join our Industrial Team in Crewe!
We are ideally looking for someone who has a customer service advisor/call centre back ground, adn can speak fluent Romanian language, as we are looking for someone who is comfortable being on the phone to clients and candidates and is also comfortable using a computer.
What will day to day duties include?
- Managing applications from job boards
- Finding candidates on board boards and through social media
- Answering phone calls, and transferring calls as required.
- Emailing online registration forms or arranging face to face registrations
- Organising the office diary and paperwork
- Candidate pipelining for peak period using our online recruitment tools. Work with the experienced consultants to plan to meet the future recruitment requirements of your division.
- Supporting all social media channels and activities.
- Administration duties as and when required
What we are looking for from you!
- Fluent in Romanian language
- Experience of working within customer focused roles
- Ability to manage your own time
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Active problem solver
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident working to deadlines
- Enjoys working within a team and in a busy environment
- Strong level of IT, administrative and organisational skills
- Great telephone manner
Why work for KPI Recruiting?
- Routes for progression - within 12 months you will be developed into a successful Recruitment Consultant!
- Opportunities to transition into other internal positions if this is what you would like!
- Friendly and welcoming team environment
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holiday, and one day off for your Birthday!
- Team outings and events throughout the year
- Refer a friend scheme – work with your friends and earn some extra cash!
- Listed as part of the FAST50 best places to work
- Bonus on top of salary
- Stay hydrated, the fridge is always stocked with drinks for you to help yourself to, and if you fancy a hot drink don’t worry, we have that covered too!
- Dress down Fridays
If you are interested in this role, please get email your CV across to email@example.com
Apply for this job:
Click here to apply for this job.