Registered Night Nurse
Job ID: 5721385
Alfreton, Derbyshire, England
£19.14 - 19.14 per hour
Job Type: Full Time
Are you a Registered Nurse? Are you looking for a new, exciting role? Do you have an active NMC pin?
If yes, we have the perfect opportunity for you! KPI Care are looking for a Registered Nurse to join one of our esteemed clients on a permanent basis based in Alfreton.
Salary: £19.14 p/h
Contracted hours: 40 hours per week
Shift Pattern: Nights
Contract Type: Permanent
KPI Care are looking for a dedicated Registered Nurse to join a fantastic care home in Alfreton on a permanent basis.
What KPI Care are looking for:
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for ensuring outstanding care is being provided to all residents daily. You will be working closely with your team using effective communication, and ensuring a kind, compassionate approach is provided to residents continuously. You will encourage the independence of residents and be involved in the development of the nursing provision across the site.
A valid NMC pin and previous nursing experience is essential for this role, as well as an enthusiastic, empathetic approach towards every duty you carry out and a passion for achieving the highest level of care for every resident within the home.
Your responsibilities as a Registered Nurse will include:
- You will be responsible in ensuring fantastic clinical care to residents.
- Using strong clinical knowledge and leadership skills to ensure the highest standards are provided in relationship centred care, clinical care, and dementia care throughout the home.
- Working with care teams to ensure continuous assessments, planning, implementation, and evaluation of residents' care.
- Using your proven skills to support residents with needs, therapeutic interventions, and meaningful occupations.
- Progression Opportunities – we are fully committed to supporting you in the gaining the qualifications to progress in the career you love.
- Workplace pension
- Full initial and ongoing Training for all aspects of the job with support from Senior Management
- Annual Awards Night to celebrate individual achievements within the business + many more!
If you are interested in applying for this amazing Registered Nurse opportunity, or would like more information on the role, please contact the team at KPI Care on 01782 956 420 or send your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
#kpicare #healthcare #loveyourjob #care #nursing #registerednurse
Apply for this job:
Click here to apply for this job.