Registered Night Nurse
Job ID: 5741868
Blyth, Northumberland, England
£18.50 - 18.50 per hour
Job Type: Full Time
Are you a Registered Nurse? Are you looking for a new, exciting role? Do you have an active NMC pin?
If yes, we have the perfect opportunity for you! KPI Care are looking for a Registered Nurse to join one of our esteemed clients on a permanent basis based in Blyth.
Contracted hours: Full-time
Contract Type: Permanent
It is a requirement that all candidates have a valid NMC pin and are eligible to work in the UK
KPI Care are looking for a dedicated Registered Nurse to join a fantastic care home in Blyth on a permanent basis.
What KPI Care are looking for:
As a Registered Nurse, you will be supporting the Home’s Management team to deliver the highest level of quality care across the home and making sure targets are reached on a daily basis.
A valid NMC pin is essential for this role, as well as an enthusiastic, empathetic approach towards every duty you carry out and a passion for achieving the highest level of care for every resident within the home.
Your responsibilities as a Registered Nurse will include:
- Assist with responsibility for clinical care in the home.
- Assist with the recruitment and training of the clinical team
- Ensure that all supervision, appraisal and performance management reviews are completed
- Lead the clinical team to ensure they are working to the required standards
- Complete internal and external audits
- Rota management
- Assess, plan and evaluate care of service users to ensure it is maintained and reflects their needs and wellbeing.
- Ensure medication is ordered and administered in line with company policies
and procedures and the NMC guidelines.
- Excellent training and career development opportunities
- Blue light care
- Refer a friend scheme
- Employee assist programme
- Free uniform
If you are interested in applying for this amazing Registered Nurse opportunity, or would like more information on the role, please contact the team at KPI Care on 01782 956 420 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
#kpicare #healthcare #loveyourjob #care #nursing #unitmanager
Apply for this job:
Click here to apply for this job.