Job ID: 5755533
Hythe, Kent, England
£21 per hour
Job Type: Full Time
Are you an experienced Registered Nurse? Do you have an active NMC pin? Are you looking for a new opportunity?
KPI Care are looking for a compassionate Registered Nurse to join one of our excellent clients based in Hythe on a permanent basis.
It is a requirement that all candidates have a valid NMC pin and are eligible to work in the UK
Contracted hours: 36 hours + Paid Breaks
Shift Pattern: Days
Contract Type: Permanent
Your responsibilities as a Registered Nurse will include:
- Working with your team to ensure outstanding care is delivered to residents on a daily basis
- Communicate effectively with residents and with your team members
- Ensuring a safe, caring, and homely environment for residents, and work with your team to promote the independence of residents
- Working with your team to develop the nursing provision across the site
What KPI Care are looking for:
- A Registered Nurse with an active NMC pin
- A kind and caring individual who can create a safe environment for all residents.
- An individual with excellent communication skills and who works well with others.
- Excellent training and career development opportunities
- Birthday vouchers
- Perkbox: points issued every month to spend in many retail outlets
- paid breaks
- Christmas bonus
- CQC staff bonus for Good or Outstanding
If you are interested in applying for this fantastic Registered Nurse opportunity, please contact the team on 01782 956 420 or send your cv to LeonieH@kpicare.co.uk
We look forward to hearing from you!
#kpicare #healthcare #loveyourjob #care #registerednurse #nursing #nursingjobs
Apply for this job:
Click here to apply for this job.