Job ID: 5756361
Coventry, West Midlands, England
£19.10 - 19.10 per hour
Job Type: Full Time
Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a new role? Are you looking for night shifts? Do you have an active NMC pin?
KPI Care are looking for a compassionate Registered Nurse to join one of our excellent clients based in Coventry on a permanent basis.
It is a requirement that all candidates have a valid NMC pin and are eligible to work in the UK
Salary: £19.10 p/h
Contracted hours: Part time
Contract Type: Permanent
KPI Care are recruiting for a talented Registered Nurse to join a fantastic night’s team in a care home based in Coventry on a permanent basis.
Your responsibilities as a Registered Nurse will include:
- Working with your team to ensure outstanding care is delivered to residents on a daily basis
- Communicate effectively with residents and with your team members
- Ensuring a safe, caring, and homely environment for residents, and work with your team to promote the independence of residents
- Working with your team to develop the nursing provision across the site
What KPI Care are looking for:
- A Registered Nurse with an active NMC pin
- A kind and caring individual who can create a safe environment for all residents.
- An individual with excellent communication skills and who works well with others.
- Excellent training and career development opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Free uniform
- Blue light card
If you are interested in applying for this fantastic Registered Nurse opportunity, please contact the team on 01782 956 420 or send your cv to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
#kpicare #healthcare #loveyourjob #care #registerednurse #nursing #nursingjobs
Apply for this job:
Click here to apply for this job.