Job ID: 5757115
£19.50 - 19.50 per hour
Job Type: Full Time
Are you an experienced Registered Night Nurse? Do you have an active NMC pin? Are you looking for a new, exciting opportunity?
If yes, we have the perfect role for you! KPI Care are looking for a Registered Night Nurse to join one of our esteemed clients on a permanent basis based in Worcesteshire.
It is a requirement that all candidates have a valid NMC pin and are eligible to work in the UK
Salary: £19.50 per hour
Contracted hours: Nights – Monday, Thursday & Sunday
Shift Pattern: Nights
Contract Type: Permanent
KPI Care are looking for a Registered Nights Nurse to join a fantastic care home based in Worcesteshire on a permanent basis.
What KPI Care are looking for:
As a Registered Night Nurse, you will work closely with your team to ensure continuous assessments, planning, implementation, and evaluation of residents' care, and your skills will be essential in supporting residents with all of their needs, therapeutic interventions, and meaningful occupations.
You will be responsible for providing excellent care towards residents and use your strong leadership skills to help your team to ensure the highest standards are provided in relationship centred care, clinical care, and dementia care throughout the home.
A valid NMC pin is required for this role, as well as previous experience in delivering high quality, relationship centred care and knowledge in dementia care.
Your responsibilities as Registered Night Nurse will include:
- Assisting the Clinical Care Manager with clinical care in the home, ensuring continuous assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of resident’s care.
- Promoting and developing excellent communication with all residents, relatives and with your team.
- Ensuring care plans are regularly audited and that they are appropriate to the residents needs and reflect the care being delivered.
- Ensuring medication is ordered, administered, and stored in line with company policies and procedures and the NMC guidelines.
- Excellent training and career development opportunities
- Company benefits, pension, life assurance and optional healthcare
- Rewards and discount scheme
To apply for this wonderful Registered Night Nurse opportunity, or would like more information on this role, please contact the team at KPI Care on 01782 956420 or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
#kpicare #healthcare #loveyourjob #care #nursing #registerednurse
Apply for this job:
Click here to apply for this job.